OSHA 29 CFR 1926.453 Aerial lifts; 1926.454, 1926.502, 1926.503 & 1910.67 Vehicle-Mounted Elevating and Rotating Work Platforms; 1910.269 and ANSI/SIA A92.2-2009 Vehicle Mounted Elevating and Rotating Work Platforms Training Certification
- OSHA states that only trained and authorized persons are allowed to operate aerial or scissor lifts.
- This combination Aerial Lift and Scissor Lift course will provide training and certification in the OHSA and ANSI required safety concepts and the procedures to help reduce workplace accidents and provides documentation of training.
- Explanations of Electrical, Fall, and Falling Object Hazards
- Procedures for Dealing With Hazards
- Maximum Intended Load and Load Capacity
- Inadequate Ceiling Heights and Overhead Obstructions
- Drop-offs, Holes, or Unstable Surfaces Such as Loose Dirt, Slopes, Ditches, or Bumps
- Debris & Floor Obstructions
- High Wind and Other Severe Weather Conditions
- Hazardous Atmospheres
- Frequent & Periodic Inspections
- Record Keeping
- Safe Work Practices
- Vehicle Stability
- Training Requirements and the Applicable Fall Protection Regulations & Equipment for both Aerial & Scissor Lifts
COST: $150/person, minimum of 8. Less than 8, $1200/day. Certificate & wallet card upon completion. Valid for 2 years
Optional Aerial & Scissor Lift Driving Performance Test (required by OSHA) available. Call for details and price.